No matter what we learned in school or what we’ve experienced in life, we sometimes become utterly clueless when it comes to love, which is why you can use relationship quotes to learn a thing or two. Relationship quotes show you what real relationships are like. Sometimes they’re happy, sometimes they’re not, and sometimes it’s a mix of both. To understand the many complexities of being with another person, these inspirational couple quotes from thecutequotes.com can form the strong foundation you need for a successful romance. They’re perfect for him, for her, or for both of you!
Table of Contents
Best Relationship Quotes
Let’s start off with some of the best relationship quotes we could find. These quotes embody the true meaning of being in a relationship. It’s a mix of good times, sacrifice, tears, compromise, and so many other things. Real-life relationships are so nuanced, and these quotes from thecutequotes.com strive to help you understand these complexities. Turn to them when you want to understand your relationship or your significant other better.
- 1 When we enter a relationship, we must accept the other person wholly and not just pick parts of them that we like or suits us. It’s a two-way street: give and take should always be a given.
- 2 We build our relationship to keep it moving forward. We want to create a future with our loved one, a union founded with love, understanding, and respect.
- 3 Love can be simply defined by this: two people who greet each other’s heart every day, for the rest of their days.
- 4 If you’re in a relationship, you have to remember that it is not always about you. You both need to compromise at some point.
- 5 A relationship needs love, demands care, and requires work. It’s not something that we can just have, leave it alone, and then expect to work. All things need attention, especially, one that we wish to hold forever.
- 6 The attraction between us blossoms in the mutual interest we have for each other, the intrigue of finding out how different we are, and ultimately, the fascination in knowing how much we’re alike.
- 7 We each give a portion of ourselves in a relationship. We slowly make it strong and long-lasting by our willingness to put in the time, effort, and of course, love.
- 8 A good relationship is never a stroke of luck. It’s not something that just happens. It takes work, more work than movies or songs would have us believe.
- 9 Sometimes just knowing or feeling–not even hearing–that you have someone who is going to stick it out with you, come what may, is more than enough.
- 10 Disagreements are part of a relationship. You will never see eye to eye on everything, and that’s normal. The main thing is to never let arguments give way to anger. Learn to compromise and remember to love one another without pride.
- 11 Love and relationships aren’t always like what they show in the movies. It’s not always going to be happy and fights don’t get fixed by just a few profound words. That’s something we should realize early on rather than getting blindsided by the truth later.
- 12 Here’s the secret to successful relationships: when you look back, see every huge argument as a hiccup, and see every small argument as non-existent.
- 13 You don’t need grand gestures to show how much you love someone. It’s usually the small, trivial, everyday things that show genuine love.
- 14 When someone gives their heart to you, you must take care of it. You can’t just acknowledge that it’s yours when it’s convenient. You have to nurture it with attention, time, and effort. If you don’t, it will wither away or fly off into the arms of another.
- 15 After being married for years, you can look at your wife without really seeing her. Likewise, your wife can see right through you without even glancing your way.
- 16 Young love is exciting and sweet. It is a promise of a great relationship. But old love is something else. It is weathered and mature. It has memorized the nuances of each glance, each touch. Old love is the great relationship that young love promised.
- 17 We can’t tell somebody how to love another. There is no right or wrong way to love, but everyone has their own way.
- 18 In a relationship, you need both love and support. You must have each other’s back, push each other’s potential, and uplift each other. Do these things, and you will grow fruitfully as a couple.
- 19 We will be wrinkled, old and ugly when we reach the last stretch of our seemingly endless years. We won’t look as good as we do now, but I have a feeling that we will find each other even more attractive when we get there.
- 20 If it doesn’t work out between us, I at least know this: I once dreamed of being loved by you, and it has come true, even if it’s just a short while.
Every couple has that one perfect quote that embodies their relationship. It can be a line from their favorite movie or song. Sometimes it’s even an inside joke that only the two of them understand. If you don’t have a quote that describes your relationship, pick one of these couple quotes from thecutequotes.com. Select a quote that describes your relationship or what you want your relationship to be in the future.
- 21 I am grateful to you for being you: the you who love and accept me for who I am.
- 22 I am the most comfortable when we’re together. You have this way of making me feel at ease so that I don’t have to feel conscious of my actions. I can be silly, and that’s alright.
- 23 Don’t leave anything unsaid. No matter how long you’ve been together, you have to say what’s on your mind, so that you understand each other.
- 24 I can’t wait for the day when our kids ask us to tell our love story.
- 25 The school of love has many grand ideas about love and relationships. But it is the little things, the idiosyncrasies, and tiny minutiae about our relationship that builds up those grand ideas.
- 26 A simple infatuation can turn into love in just a blink of an eye. It gives you that heart-warming feeling that a relationship may blossom.
- 27 We are given only one heart meant to love one other person—a heart made for another.
- 28 Love may be the most important thing in this world. But baseball for me and shopping for you are a close second.
- 29 A relationship that comes from true love makes two people wiser. You gain insight to steer the relationship into the future while carefully maneuvering the unknowns that lie in between.
- 30 We are not the same as we were yesterday, and neither is the person we love. But if by some chance we continue to love the same person who has changed, then that is real love.
- 31 I want my warm embrace to show you how much I love you. And when I hold you for a long time, know that it’s because I wish I could hold you forever.
- 32 Simple attraction is looking at each other with a longing gaze. But real love is looking forward toward your future together.
- 33 We love a person, not their qualities. When love is real, we love them for their faults as well.
- 34 A successful relationship consists of two people falling in love with each over and over again.
- 35 It is the small quiet moments when we feel the love between us. Watching the rain outside, the pleasure of comfortable silence, simply being together—these are the moments that are worth cherishing.
- 36 Troubles may come, and I may not have all the solutions. But one thing I’m always sure of is that life is better when you’re with me.
- 37 One day we will look back at this moment and see how far we’ve come.
- 38 If I had choked when I asked you to be mine, how different life would have been. I can’t imagine what life would be like without you in it.
- 39 I could count all the grains of sand in the world, and that will still fall short of how much I love you.
- 40 You should never have to give up an important part of yourself just to be with another person.
Cute Relationship Quotes
Let’s lighten up the mood a bit with some cute relationship quotes. While relationships may be hard work, that doesn’t mean there’s no room for a bit of humor. After all, a shared sense of humor is one of the most important parts of being together. You can laugh together and makes you feel closer to each other. This list of quotes from thecutequotes.com features sayings that are fun, sweet and lighthearted.
- 41 Our relationship has its share of cuteness and craziness—he’s crazy and I’m cute.
- 42 The kind of relationship we have is one that would make any new couple look at us and go, “I’d like us to be like them.”
- 43 To be a good couple, we should complement each other—like peanut butter and jelly, salt and pepper, lock and key.
- 44 Anyone can say your name. But when your name is on that special person’s lips, you know that there’s only one person who can make your name sound so special.
- 45 Our love is like a beautifully aged fine wine: it might not smell as great, but it gets better with time.
Relationship Quotes For Him
Whether your man enjoys cute couple quotes or not, it won’t hurt to send him a few every once in a while. You never know if it’s his guilty pleasure! When you want to tell your man how much you love him through an inspirational saying, pick out one of these relationship quotes for him from thecutequotes.com. Put a smile on his face whenever you send him one of these.
- 46 I feel like I’ve loved you so many different ways across a thousand lifetimes, and I still have more love to give.
- 47 The relationship we have isn’t perfect. But who needs perfection when I have you?
- 48 I feel so lucky to have you that sometimes I think that I may have wished you into reality.
- 49 When we’re together, it feels like time doesn’t exist. But when you’re away it feels like every second is so painfully long.
- 50 Even if we’re in a fancy restaurant with a thousand-dollar view, it’s still your presence that delights me.
Relationship Quotes For Her
Show the special woman in your life how romantic you can be through these relationship quotes for her from thecutequotes.com. Special occasions call for special messages, but we’re not just talking about sending these romantic sayings through text. You can also write these quotes down to make cute little notes for her to find. Now that’s one of the best ways to make her day!
- 51 You are beautiful. You are beautiful when you wake up in the morning and right before bed. You are beautiful when you’re happy and even when you’re mad at me. You are the most beautiful woman I know inside and out.
- 52 If my life depended on how much love you have for me, tell me: would I live forever?
- 53 Day after day, it becomes apparently clearer that you are and will always be the one.
- 54 Your eyes, your smile got me noticing. But knowing who you are, past the pretty face is the reason that got me hooked.
- 55 I love you without a “why” or “wherefore.” I love you not because you’re lovely to look at or you’re kind or you’re smart. I love you simply because you are you.
Strong Relationship Quotes Sayings
Every couple wants a strong relationship that can withstand all sorts of challenges. The problem, however, is that not all couples know how to strengthen their relationship. In real life, every couple faces threats from within and without. The act of getting through these obstacles is ultimately what forges a stronger relationship. These strong relationship quotes and sayings from thecutequotes.com will illustrate how you can withstand the trials that plague your relationship.
- 56 The things that we go through—the difficulties and the fun, the sadness and the joy—are what define us as a couple. We strengthen our relationship both through hardship and through laughter.
- 57 To love someone means never letting pride get in the way. Never let any hiccup hang around for too long, apologize when you’re wrong, and forgive when you’re right.
- 58 What we say and do in a relationship is important. But who we are, and the heart and soul that we give are the ones that matter the most.
- 59 Start with friendship. It’s the best foundation for a relationship that lasts.
- 60 I can build many things in life. But the most important thing I can build is the relationship between us.
- 61 Love, time, laughter, trials—these are just a few things that can make a relationship stronger.
Did these sayings bring new some new wisdom that you can use to make your relationship better? Did these quotes help you realize the ways in which you can grow together as a couple? Did you find a new appreciation for the person you’re with through the quotes about couples? Did these quotes ultimately help you fall in love even more? We hope they did! Share these relationship quotes, couple quotes, and inspirational sayings with friends who are in relationships. Inspire them to build a stronger and better relationship. Lastly, don’t forget to follow thecutequotes.com on social media too!