Whether you’re still aiming to achieve something or you’ve already reached the pinnacle of your goals, one of the best ways to truly understand your journey is through success quotes. Success has many definitions because it’s different for each person. For some, success is already the hard work you can put in. However, for students, it’s getting great grades and securing a prosperous future. For business-minded people, it’s mostly about profitable their business is. No matter your definition of success, these quotes from thecutequotes.com will inspire you to strive for better, greater things.
Table of Contents
Best Success Quotes
Despite the many different interpretations of success, there’s one thing they all have in common. People who feel like they’ve achieved something often feel inspired to do even more. Whether you’re just starting out or nearing your end goal, the little successes you experience along the way inspire you to become better. They push you upwards and onwards. These best success quotes from thecutequotes.com illustrate exactly what that’s like.
- 1 Effort requires energy and a good amount of strength. This may sound exhausting, but when you combine these two in the face of struggle, you’re already on your way to overcoming it.
- 2 You have to ask yourself: will your end goal eliminate the uncertainty of taking that risk? Are you willing to go that extra mile to find out? Or will you settle for the comfort of the mundane?
- 3 Faith is knowing that the expected result may not be what we hoped for. Despite that risk, we hold on. Faith is never a sure thing, that’s why we do our work the best we can and we trust ourselves to see it through.
- 4 We do our work for our own interests. But if done with the interest of others as well, then we will have more drive and passion. And that makes the road to success more fulfilling.
- 5 Inspiration is the key to success or at least a huge part of it. If you find something that inspires you, that’s more than enough make you take that first step.
- 6 The measure of success doesn’t end with retirement. If that is the case, then we won’t last very long. We must keep our minds active, our body healthy. This way we can thoroughly enjoy our retirement to its fullest.
- 7 Who we are in this world is immaterial to Death. He takes us all the same. But if we achieve something truly great, we will leave a legacy that may outlive even the sun.
- 8 That last turn we take to achieve success is often the most difficult. It is unrelenting and unforgiving, and it will have your back against the wall. And it’s during these times, we can push a little more, just do a little more to finally overcome that final hurdle.
- 9 Anything worth doing requires sacrifice. Any lasting success requires effort. We have to go above and beyond the usual to create something extraordinary.
- 10 A struggle, a hard-fought battle, a heavy load in tow—that’s what success looks like before the final push. And it’s a price we’re willing to pay to achieve greatness.
Famous Quotes About Success
What better way to inspire ourselves to become successful than through the wise words of people who have achieved it? Many successful who have achieved fame often have profound ways of telling their stories. Some use a bit of humor and others aim to shake you to the very core. These famous quotes about success come from people who struggled and survived. May this list of success sayings from thecutequotes.com help you become successful too.
- 11 Because of his go-getter attitude, Richard Branson started Virgin Records at the age of 22. It eventually became Virgin Group, which controls over 400 companies in different fields.
“Screw it, Let’s do it!” – Richard Branson
- 12 Jonathan Winters was a stand-up comedian whose ups and downs in life often inspire his skits. This quote is one of his most beloved and well-remembered ones.
“If your ship doesn’t come in, swim out to meet it!” – Jonathan Winters
- 13 John Wayne is the epitome of the manly man during the Golden Age of Hollywood. He played various characters, all of whom had their own struggles in life.
“Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway.” – John Wayne
- 14 Bill Gates is one of the most inspirational figures in the world. He always highlights how you should always pay it forward no matter how successful you are.
“As we look ahead into the next century, leaders will be those who empower others.” – Bill Gates
- 15 Abraham Lincoln, the 16th president of the United States, remains one of the most inspirational figures of today. He is considered one of the greatest presidents of the USA.
“I’m a success today because I had a friend who believed in me and I didn’t have the heart to let him down.” – Abraham Lincoln
- 16 American folk hero George S. Patton was a US Army general who commanded the Mediterranean theater of World War II and the Allied invasion of Normandy.
“I don’t measure a man’s success by how high he climbs but how high he bounces when he hits bottom.” – George S. Patton
- 17 Investment genius Warren Buffet is one of the most successful investors in the world. However, despite his wealth, he still lives a simple, frugal life.
“I will tell you how to become rich. Close the doors. Be fearful when others are greedy. Be greedy when others are fearful.” – Warren Buffet
- 18 John D. Rockefeller is still considered to be one of the wealthiest men who ever lived. His humble roots and eventual success inspire many people who aim for greatness.
“A friendship founded on business is a good deal better than a business founded on friendship.” – John D. Rockefeller
- 19 Author of Think and Grow Rich (1937), Napoleon Hill’s words of wisdom still apply to the modern world more than 80 years after they were published.
“Big pay and little responsibility are circumstances seldom found together.” – Napoleon Hill
- 20 Billie Jean King is best known for winning the “Battle of the Sexes” tennis match, which showed that women can be just as competent at tennis as men.
“Champions keep playing until they get it right.” – Billie Jean King
- 21 Vince Lombardi was an American football coach who led the Green Bay Packers to win the first two Superbowls. He is regarded as an inspirational figure in football.
“The achievements of an organization are the results of the combined effort of each individual.” – Vince Lombardi
Life Success Quotes
How does one lead a successful life? For some, it’s a matter of being at the right place at the right time. However, for others, it’s a matter of having the right attitude. These life success quotes from thecutequotes.com show you the many ways you can achieve success in life. Allow these sayings about success give you a new perspective about what you need to do to become more successful.
- 22 It’s easy to get lost in success. But while we bask in our apparent glory we must remember that true success should also encourage the betterment of the people around us.
- 23 You are not a machine, and if you treat yourself as such, sooner, rather than later you’ll breakdown. You must find the balance between work and play. Resting also nourishes the spirit.
- 24 With the right mindset, persistent attitude, and positive outlook, you can achieve success, no matter how long it may seem.
- 25 Fear of failure limits us, it fills our mind with excuses for our shortcomings. And it seems easy to just retreat, but you must face fear head-on, you must show it your unrelenting will–even in failure–to achieve your goal.
- 26 Do not let anyone tell you what you can’t achieve. When surrounded by people trying to bring your spirit down, keep your confidence. You are responsible for your own success, not other people’s opinion.
- 27 Your potential lies in learning, gaining experience, and cultivating yourself into the person you could become.
- 28 A successful life is having the love of your family, the respect of your friends, and enjoying the little things in life.
- 29 We define our success with the list of achievements under our belt. And we sweep those little failures under the rug. What we forget sometimes is that those failures are also victories. It is the willing attitude to give it a shot. It’s knowing that there are lessons to be learned despite failure.
- 30 We have this notion that in order to achieve success, we must do it by ourselves. Let me tell you a secret: the help and support of the people around us is the secret to our success. It is as vital as the work that we put in.
- 31 We get disheartened with little hiccups that we encounter in our endeavors. And if we let our heart falter, we reduce our chances of success.
Short Success Quotes
When you want to give yourself a pep talk right before a big meeting or presentation, you can turn to these short success quotes from thecutequotes.com. These sayings about success succinctly summarize the most important things about achieving our dreams. So on days when you feel like failure is imminent, use these shorts sayings as a mantra. Recite them over and over until they become a part of your mindset.
- 32 Do what must be done and leave others to do the talking.
- 33 When you achieve success, the next step is to resist the urge to tell everyone about it all the time.
- 34 Know that it is well within your power to overcome challenges that come your way.
- 35 Clear your mind of all doubt to get a plain view of your goals and how to achieve them.
- 36 Motivate yourself by fully embracing every small achievement.
Success Quotes For Students
Students are at the turning point between childhood and adulthood. They are fully capable of complex tasks, but they still need a little maturity to temper their actions. One of the best ways to help students prepare for “the real world” is to give them a little perspective. These success quotes for students from thecutequotes.com can shape the way they think. It can help them become resilient adults who face challenges head-on.
- 37 Apply what you learn and, make little adjustments to improve. This will get you far in life.
- 38 While you are still learning and developing your craft, draw inspiration from people who have done it before. Role models are essential for growing minds.
- 39 Do your work with great optimism. Hard work and a dash of hope will get you great results.
- 40 Hold on to your dreams. They are the framework upon which your success will be built.
- 41 Lock on to your goals as if it were a moving target. If you miss the first time, aim again and keep trying.
Quotes About Success and Hard Work
What is success without hard work? A privileged few can become successful without working too hard. However, for many of us, hard work is essential if we want to get far in life. The world is filled with bright, determined people who are just as skilled as you are. The difference lies in how hard you work to achieve the things they can’t. Learn more from these quotes about success and hard work from thecutequotes.com.
- 42 Nothing in this life is ever easy, we must use every challenge as a springboard to propel us to success.
- 43 Collaboration is essential to success—an effort to help each other unselfishly, motivating each other to improve, and working towards the goal as a united entity.
- 44 Do not let that fire burning inside of you die out. Harness it, cultivate it, and make it burn so bright that emanates throughout your body. Let the sparks fly out and follow them towards your success.
- 45 Patting yourself on the back when you’ve done a good job is never a bad thing. It encourages us to continue to work hard.
- 46 Failure didn’t stop protagonists of “rags to riches” stories from achieving success. So, why should it stop you?
Business Success Quotes
Whether you’re a budding businessman or one who has been working on a business for years, you can still gain a lot form a little inspiration. These business success quotes from thecutequotes.com can show you that you can always do more. Your business can improve with the times until it’s unstoppable in the future. Use these quotes to guide you when you want to expand your business.
- 47 Strive to inspire people by showing them leadership through action. This will greatly influence them and, in turn, produce better results.
- 48 Art takes many forms. In business, to see your creation working seamlessly is a work of art. It is an amalgamation of parts to create a well-oiled machine. It is the result of hard work put in by you and by the people around you.
- 49 It is a part of your job as a business owner to see the potential in people—to know that it can be nurtured until they reach their full potential. When you nurture this potential, both the people and your business will thrive.
- 50 Persistence, resourcefulness, and maximum effort are the building blocks of a successful future.
- 51 Try and fail, try and fail. Do this as many times as possible until you become better at what you’re doing.
Successful people have a few things in common. It’s a combination of skill, the right mindset, hard work, and perhaps a bit of luck. Whether you’re just starting to build your dreams or you’re adding the finishing touches, some words of wisdom can still take you far. These success quotes from thecutequotes.com apply to students, businessmen, creatives, and all the many people who work hard to achieve their dreams. Let these sayings about success inspire you every step of the way. Share these quotes with people who are striving to achieve their dreams, and follow us on social media!